I’m 29 years old and between my husband and myself we have $200,000 in student loan debt that we will never be able to pay off. I have a chronic pain disease and should be on disability but we can’t afford it. I’m grateful to have a job but I’m definitely under employed. They lied when they said education will keep you from debt. :( We are the 99%! Occupywallst.org
Scared, worried and living one day at a time.
We weren’t irresponsible. We were trying to do what was right and not be a burden on our families. Now we’re in debt, have crunched credit and we just found out that if we ever want to have kids we’re going to need to have medical help that we simply cannot afford. I go to bed every night with a broken heart because my dreams are dead.
Everyone should read this blog, though, seriously.
16 Notes/ Hide
- utterly-simple reblogged this from livethemessage
- rmimms likes this
- dangerouslycaffeinated reblogged this from shuffstuff
- bookishmoonchildbritt likes this
- awritersruminations likes this
- shuffstuff reblogged this from wearethe99percent and added:
- xgirl0 likes this
- timekiller-s likes this
- whatmayaloves likes this
- stars4everblue likes this
- mydirtymouth likes this
- Ellie submitted this to wearethe99percent